Here are just a few reasons:
- Exclusive discounts to security training right here in Augusta!
- Private members-only meetings for networking with your peers in the local area.
- Help the Augusta ISSA bring great speakers to Augusta.
- Access to ISSA benefits such as the ISSA Journal, ISSA Connect, and more!
- Help provide financial support for local events like BSides Augusta.
How much does it cost?
ISSA General Membership is $95/year and our local chapter dues are $25/year, so your total is $120/year. This is a small price to pay to get our substantial training discounts, let alone the other benefits of membership. Keep in mind that many employers will pay association fees for their employees. Also note that there is a Student Membership available, which is only $30/year.
How do I become a member of the Greater Augusta ISSA?
- Go to https://www.issa.org
- Click the "Join Now" link and follow the instructions
- When prompted for Chapter Affiliation, select “USA: GA Greater Augusta”